HOW CAN I CHANGE MY SHIPPING ADDRESS?
You can set your shipping and billing address at checkout or you can go to account settings and add a default shipping address which will automatically be used for all future orders.
By default, the last used shipping address will be saved into to your account. When you are checking out your order, the default shipping address will be displayed, and you have the option to amend it if you need to.
HOW DO I ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT?
The instructions to activate your account will be sent to your email once you have submitted the registration form. If you did not receive this email, your email service provider’s mailing software may be blocking it. You can try checking your junk/spam folder or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDERS & PAYMENT?
When your place an order, you will receive an email notification regarding the details along with the order number of your purchase. You will be provided a link to track your order as well.
You can also track your order from your account page. After logging into your account, the status of your checkout history can be found under Order History or through the email confirmation sent to your registered email during checkout.
WHAT REGIONS DO YOU SHIP TO?
We ship our products worldwide.
HOW CAN I FIND SHIPPING COSTS?
Shipping costs for your order will be displayed at the checkout screen depending on the country/region and shipment method you select.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY ORDERS BEFORE I MAKE A PAYMENT?
After logging into your account, go to your Shopping Cart. Here, you will be able to make payment or cancel your order.
HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENTS USING PAYPAL? HOW DOES IT WORK?
PayPal is the easiest way to make payments online. While checking out your order, you will be redirected to the PayPal website. Be sure to fill in correct details for fast & hassle-free payment processing. After a successful PayPal payment, a payment advice will be automatically generated to our system for your order.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT METHODS AVAILABLE?
At the moment, we accept Credit/Debit cards, Apple Pay and PayPal payments.
HOW CAN I ADD A DEBIT/CREDIT CARD TO MY ACCOUNT?
You can add your debit/credit card to your account by going to your account settings page and entering the requisite details. This card will be used by default for future orders unless you select a different option or enter a new card.
DO I NEED TO MAKE THE FULL PAYMENT AT CHECKOUT?
Yes, you will be required to complete the payment at the checkout page. Your order will not be processed if payment is not complete.
Orders and Returns
WHAT IS THE POLICY ON RETURNS?
Unfortunately, we are not able to entertain product returns at the moment. In case of an unsatisfactory order or damaged goods, you may lodge a complaint at the support email address email@example.com, and we shall evaluate your eligibility for reimbursement or replacement.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE’S BEEN A DELIVERY MISHAP TO MY ORDER? (DAMAGED OR LOST DELIVERY)
We take such matters very seriously and will investigate individual cases thoroughly. Any order that falls under the below categories should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo of the affected sample and your delivery order number to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of damaged samples received, we will require photo proof of the affected samples and your delivery order number in order for us to investigate and review before a decision is made to re-send the sample to you at no cost, subject to availability. Considering this, any sample that falls into this category should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo to us at email@example.com
- In the event of lost mail, we will try to locate the delivery team and if there’s a clear indication that your order is indeed lost, we’ll re-send the order to you at no extra cost, subject to availability.
I AM HAVING PROBLEMS ACCESSING THE STORE. SOME OF THE PAGES LOOK WEIRD. AM I USING THE RIGHT BROWSER?
As Wasted Youth™ uses some of the latest graphics designs which may not be supported in lower version of browsers, it is recommended that you use the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 10 onwards.
- Mozilla Firefox Version 10 onwards.
- Google Chrome Version 12 onwards.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO ARRIVE AFTER I MAKE PAYMENT?
You should expect to receive your order within five (5) to ten (10) working days upon payment verification depending on the volume of order received.
If you experience delays in receiving your order, contact us immediately and we will help to confirm the status of your order.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE EVENT OF UNSATISFACTORY/WRONG ORDER/MISSING ORDER?
We take such matters very seriously and will investigate individual cases thoroughly. Any order that falls under the below categories should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo of the affected sample and your delivery order to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event that the sample you’ve received is unsatisfactory in any way you perceive, we will require photo proof of the sample along with your delivery order, you may be required to send us back the sample for close inspection and review before a decision is made to re-send a sample to you at no cost, subject to availability. The postage cost will be credited back to your account after we receive the returned item.
- In the event that you receive an damaged product, we will require clear photo proof of the sample and its expiry date for close inspection and review before a decision is made to re-send a sample to you at no cost, subject to availability.
- In the event that you’ve received the wrong sample, we will require photo proof of the wrongly sent sample and delivery order and after reviewing, we’ll re-send the correct sample to you at no cost, subject to availability.
- In the event you’ve received your order with a missing sample, we will require you to email us a clear photo proof of your delivery order to email@example.com and after reviewing, we’ll send the correct sample to you at no cost, subject to availability.
WHAT IS THE POLICY FOR DAMAGED OR MISPLACED ORDERS?
If you are receive a damaged order, you may contact support for assistance and we shall try our best to evaluate the product on the basis of proof provided and determine is you are eligible for a refund or replacement.
In case your delivery is lost, you may first try contacting the delivery service provider with your tracking number. If that does not help, you can contact support for assistance with valid proof and we shall evaluate and determine your eligibility for a refund or replacement.
Last updated: Oct 14th, 2020
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us [when you register with the Site [or our mobile application,] or] when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site [and our mobile application], such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site [and our mobile application].
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site. [If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your likes and replies to a post, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.]
The Site [and our mobile application] may by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, checkins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
Data From Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as [Apple’s Game Center, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter], including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks. [If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include the contact information of anyone you invite to use and/or join our mobile application.]
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Mobile Application Information
If you connect using our mobile application:
- Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage,] and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Data. We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site [or our mobile application] to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site [and our mobile application] to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site [and our mobile application].
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site [and our mobile application] more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site [and our mobile application].
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site [and our mobile application].
- Notify you of updates to the Site [and our mobile application]s.
- Offer new products, services, [mobile applications,] and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site [and our mobile application].
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site [and our mobile application].
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site [and our mobile application], those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site [or our mobile applications], your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site [and our mobile application] in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site [or our mobile application]. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site [and our mobile application] and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Our mobile application may display a third-party hosted “offer wall.” Such an offer wall allows third-party advertisers to offer virtual currency, gifts, or other items to users in return for acceptance and completion of an advertisement offer. Such an offer wall may appear in our mobile application and be displayed to you based on certain data, such as your geographic area or demographic information. When you click on an offer wall, you will leave our mobile application. A unique identifier, such as your user ID, will be shared with the offer wall provider in order to prevent fraud and properly credit your account.]
Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Site [or our mobile application] through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.]
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site [or our mobile application]
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site [or our mobile application], you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site [or our mobile application]. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site [or our mobile application], but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Wasted Youth™!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Wasted Youth™’s Website, located at www.wastedyouth.co.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Wasted Youth™ if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Wasted Youth™ and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Wasted Youth™. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Wasted Youth™ for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Wasted Youth™
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Wasted Youth™
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Wasted Youth™
- Redistribute content from Wasted Youth™
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Wasted Youth™ does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Wasted Youth™, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Wasted Youth™ shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Wasted Youth™ reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Wasted Youth™ a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Wasted Youth™; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Wasted Youth™. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Wasted Youth™’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.